Stress ???

peanutsmommy

Mommii Of 1 & Fiance
Reaction score
I Am 28 Wks 4Days Pregnant And Ive Had A Few Complications With This Pregnancy Ive Also Been Extremly Stressed Since The Begining Of The Pregnancy So Far Ive Been Contracting Since Last Tuesday I Was Admitted In The Hosptial For It Dctor Says Im 2cm Dialated This Is My First Child Do Yu Think Stress Has Caused This Has Anyone Had A Similar Situation

Oh hunny thats not so good! Have the docs said whether they think you will go early then? Is there any way of cutting out the stress? :hugs: xx

they pretty much told me that there is a high chance that she will come early its hard to cut the stress down im 19 and chose to keep my baby some family still cant deal with my decision so its always something coming from somebody im mad that it is now effecting my little girl but they still dont see that eventhough i have explained

it's your life, your choices... tell them if they can't handle it to bug off and dont return until they can. People are very insensitive, and it is especially hard when it's coming from your family :( but for the safety your little girl, you need to either cut communication off with those certain people until they are ready to handle it, or have a really big talk with them, perhaps with a doctor so they can really see how it's effecting you! Massive :hug: hun, I know how hard family stress can be :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->