Stress

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
I recently applied for a job on Thursday and i'm already anxious that they haven't responded yet, i'm i just being silly?. My OH says that they may leave it until next week to call, i can't help worrying because i need this job, it offers more money then the one i have currently.:cry:

Hope you hear something soon. Fingers crossed hun. xxx

Do you know when the closing date for applications is? They usually wait until the closing date and then review applications before responding. Also, depending on the company this might involve a supervisor or manager making a short list and then a senior manager or director reviewing the short list before they respond to the applicants.

If you only applied on Thursday, try not to worry yet. Fingers crossed for you!

Do you know when the closing date for applications is? They usually wait until the closing date and then review applications before responding. Also, depending on the company this might involve a supervisor or manager making a short list and then a senior manager or director reviewing the short list before they respond to the applicants.

If you only applied on Thursday, try not to worry yet. Fingers crossed for you!

I was going to ask the same question. They will usually wait till the closing date.

Also, I know how you feel, I was told I would hear about a job on a friday and I was then offered the job on the tuesday after.

Fingers crossed x

I asked the ladies in the shop when the closing date was, but they had no idea. This is why i'm anxious about it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->