Stressed to the max!!

~KACI~

Reaction score
Well i've had one of those days, to put in short kieran has been a little ratbag and i think the terrible two's are to blame. For instance his been doin EVERYTHING he's not meant to be. Throwing is his new thing and Paige has been very lucky not too be on the recieving end. Not only that he's worked out how to open the safety gate to the kitchen so i've spent all day chasing him in and out-only once i stubbed my toe and think i've broke it. So i've now had to attempt to run after him with my toe. Tried naughty step and he runs off or if i hold him there he just laughs at me. He's usually quite good but we do have these odd days.

So just wondering if anyone has idea's on behavour solutionscaz i am seriously gettin stressed :help::help:
x x

:hugs: a padlock for the gate for one!! and I'm serious :D

I have no advice, I get through each day with the skin of my teeth with my 5 :rofl:
but I think ignoring the bad behaviour and really focusing in on the good things will boost his morale a little and he might 'want' to be good. hes probably abit jealous too, I know Joe is abit with Katie and would happily bash her if I let him :roll: and I consider him a quiet boy :D

:hugs:

aww hunny! why do kids have to have good days and bad days cant they all be good days lol. I usually use the naughty step, but if thats not working and he is laughing at you, you could try taking him up to his room, say right if you cant behave you can have a little sleep, put him on his bed and close the curtains so he thinks he has to have a nap. Usually when I do this Ella will say sorry straight away and start behaving because she doesnt want to go to bed. If it doesnt work straight away and she carries on crying, I just walk away, shut the gate and leave her there for a few minutes to cry it out and so I can count to 10! Then when I go up to her I always get an apolagy and kisses and cuddles theyn she is good as gold.

Hope Iv explained that ok~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->