Stressed!!!

Missymoo100

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been following the forum for a while but this is my first post. Im 27, ttc for 4 months. Had been on bc for 9 years without a break. Started ttc straight after finishing bc pills but my cycles have been screwed up ever since. First cycle was 28days (thought id got lucky!), then 44, 38.. started opks on the 38 day one and pretty sure i must have ovulated... strong +ve lasting 2 days, and AF following about 12 days later. Thought things were getting back on track but now this cycle i am on now has gone haywire again.. now day 39 and nothing. More confusing is that using opk ive had positive line twice this month, one week apart!- not as strong as lst month tho, just as dark as contol. I think i must be in the middle of an annovulatory cycle with no end in sight, its so frustrating as I feel I cant even get past the start line to begin trying. I cant think why things seemed to be getting back to some kind of normality to back off track again.
Starting to worry somethings up, never used to be like this prior to starting the pill- always had 28 day cycles without fail, wish they'd come back again! Has anyone else experience this and how did things work out?

Thanks

I came off bcp after just under 15 years without a break in January, my cycles are light and brown in colour, and semi regular. Do you temp, just wondering g because opk's only show that your body is gearing up to ovulate and not that it has, temping will give you a clearer indication. I went to my doctors after 6 months, they said bcp can take upto 6 months to fully get out of your system, they have sent me for some blood tests to check I'm ovulating and my hormones are as they should be. Not sure if that helps at all?

thanks for your reply,
Ive noticed that my cycles are quite light too since stopping the pill. I tried temping this month but then gave up at about day 25 because nothing was happening and was making me worry more, although this was just a reflection of how things are working out this cycle. Think i'll try again next month with the temping. I was thinking of going to docs if no improvement in a couple of months, good luck with your results.

Thanks Hun. I temp and I found I ovulate anywhere from CD13-18. Temping certainly does help, but it does get annoying! What I tend to do especially at weekends is set my alarm, take my temp and then go back to sleep, when I wake up again I then input it into fertility friend later on and adjust the time to when I took the temp. It's a good way to predict when af is coming or to be expected as well xx

I might start trying temping again this month cos Im sure I havent ovulated yet and see if i can work out where I am in this cycle! Im just really worried because 39 days without anything seems too long :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->