Stressful evenings

So, how was last night for you? We started Olivers routine at 6.30 instead of 7. Then we had a few minutes of playtime between that and his last feed. He cried for about 2 minutes, then slept through the night from 8.15pm to 6.45 am. Not sure if thats a coincidence or not!!

I missed it :rofl: My mom put her to bed cause I was at school writing an exam

I attempted putting Jasmine to bed earlier, but she started screaming about 6pm... so I ended up just snuggling her until I gave her her bottle and some tylenol at 8:30.... Then she woke up at 3am and was fussy until morning... lol

Cranky with teething maybe but general imo normal time to time :lol: I get stressed by the evening too esspecially if shes decided not to nap for long in the afternoon and gives me hell at night when atm Im at my worst. I know shes older but I always found she had moments on and off for short periods whist new routines kicked in.

x

Charlote just started doing this a week or two ago. Around 5 she gets cranky, she eats at 6, really cranky until 730 when it's bath time and she rubs her eyes and is exhausted...but after the bath she wants to play and will NOT go down to bed until 10 or 1030 and is very fussy if we put her down. UGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->