Stretch but no sweep.. Ever helped?

Mississippi03

Mom to 1
Reaction score
They wanted to try a sweep on metoday.. She easily got one finger in and after a minute was able to get two in and start to stretch my cervix but said she wasnt able to sweep because my cervix was still too thick.

Anyone have any luck with circumstances like this? How dilated would this mean i am?

I am going to follow this post as I literally just asked something similar. I am being brought in next week for a sweep.

Well all i can say is ive had brownish discharge and plug since.. But not much else

Oh really? How many weeks are you? I am 39 weeks this Friday and I think I've been getting signs like regular (on and off) bh, nausea now and then but no plug no discharge as such. And LO is not yet engaged, she is head down and is trying to get in position but could be awhile yet.

Oh really? How many weeks are you? I am 39 weeks this Friday and I think I've been getting signs like regular (on and off) bh, nausea now and then but no plug no discharge as such. And LO is not yet engaged, she is head down and is trying to get in position but could be awhile yet.

Im 40+3 today

Ive been getting bh, losing plug, extra discharge etc for three weeks now

Baby has been head down, super low, and fully engaged since about 32 weeks

No way?! Your lil one is super cosy! Hope you go soon☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly