Stretch Marks.....Again

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
My Stretch marks are driving me mad....They're so itchy!

I actually woke myself up in the night cos I was scratching them in my sleep! They're all red and bumpy & driving me mad!!

I've been using coco butter & cream but TBH its not really working.
Was thinking of putting my coco butter in the fridge!

Anyone know of anything that will help? Owww :cry:

Hey stranger.
Where have you got them? I have horrible purple looking veiny things on my thighs, or rather, on my bum.
Havent got them anywhere else yet((knock on wood)) but the ones on my bum look horrendous. Do they vanish?
I know how you're feeling though, they're not very nice!
Theres something advertised on TV called Bio oil. Dunno if it'll work though. It's about £10 a tube.

Bio Oil is good for moisturising the skin and making in more soft and supple therefore less itchy when its stretching.

I know what u mean though, sometimes u feel like u could tear urself apart with the itching!

Bio Oil is cheaper on ebay if ur gonna try it!xx

I've just got them on my tummy. They'll never fully go they just go silver and become less obvious!
They don't bother me to look at as they are there for a reason.....its just they're driving me nuts itching like mad!

Its a good job I aint got them on my bum......walking round wrk scratching my bum wouldn't look to appeling :rofl:

I think I'll change to more of a coco oil as I've got all diff kinds so its a shame to just go buy something else with out trying what I've got!
If all else fails tho i'll get some bio oil!

Honey, Olive and Neroli massage butter from the pregnancy range at boots (im using that on my stretchmarks now too and it's great, they have faded a bit) and bio oil seems ok too.

i used aqueous cream to relieve mine wen was itchy, left it in the fridge an was bliss! tho cocoa butter smelt rank and made me ill so couldnt use it lol! plus aqueous cream is about £1 lol

I used coco butter and pregnacare .....

Tis all bull if you ask me, you goona get em your gonna get em

Mine are really red lol but they there for a reason :)

xxx

have u tried vitamine e cream

i used aqueous cream to relieve mine wen was itchy, left it in the fridge an was bliss! tho cocoa butter smelt rank and made me ill so couldnt use it lol! plus aqueous cream is about £1 lol
I used palmers cocoa butter too, the pregnancy one.. and it made me really sore and itchy! Aqueous cream is great, I use it on Bethanie as she has eczema and it makes her skin silky soft.

the most annoying thing to me is, i havent got stretch marks anywhere, but they are coming off my belly button piercing which is So annoying, theres only 2, but i rub lotion in them everynight,(cocobutter) i dont think they will be that visiable, after i had bubs,
but like i have put a retainer in and everything, eurgh

put it in the fridge if you think it will help i dunno what else to suggest, you can get those nice bath bubble things that can soothe the itching when you have a bath and make it less itchy, if not ask your midwife hunni =)

Wait til 35 weeks plus, thats when they come in fast and furious!:cry:

Yea I didn't have many at all, mine all came in the last few weeks too. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back