stretch marks from weightloss, anyone else??

KaidonsMama

Reaction score
So been toddling along with my healthy eating and exercise..so far lost 13lbs and was so proud of myself when i weighed in the other day as id finally got under 12 stone..
However this morning i woke up and noticed i have two new big patches of red stretchmarks on the bottem of my back :growlmad:..
Is this normal with weightloss?? Anyone else get this.. Got loads during pregnancy but thought it was just getting bigger that caused them..:wacko:

I had very bad stretch marks all i can.say mine got better.

OMG. The same thing happened to me. Not the first single stretch mark, but then I starting deiting and exercising and lost 20 pounds and boom! 2 red stretch marks on my tummy!

Maybe they were from you being pregnant and you did not notice them before? I noticed I had stretch marks on my hips while pregnant but once I started to lose weight the skin was no longer stretched thin that they were HUGE and darkly purple. Ive lost almost 50lbs since having my son 5months ago and have no received any more stretch marks besides the ones I had before which while pregnant looked no where near as bad as they do now!

It's normal, but they do fade over time so don't worry. Cocoa Butter doesnt prevent them but they do a fine job at fading them :) I got pregnant after losing 45 pounds so luckily i havent got any stretchmarks from the pregnancy but i already had a few from the weight loss, but their hardly noticeable anymore. I had them inbetween my legs and on my love handle area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->