stretch marks last two wks?

Bluesea

Reaction score
hi--anyone have experience getting stretch marks on the last two weeks? I've made it this far n just wondering if I'll scathe by without any this pregnancy?

This whole pregnancy i hadnt gotten any NEW strerchmarks until the past week. Now they're popping up everywhere.
Meh.
Imo it's just part of pregnancy and i love them because they are a reminder of the life in me.

They'll fade eventually and even the few who dont wont bother you in time.

My mom had 7 kids and serious stretchmarks and though she's eh... kinda a bigger woman now you can barely see any stretchmarks left on her stomach.

Yes!! First time round, i had no stretchmarks at all up until 39 weeks :rofl: Suddenly i was covered in them. They were really red first time they appeared, but after baby was born, they faded. Now i'm 39 weeks again, they're more visible again, but not red and angry looking like before.

My tummy just couldn't take that final stretch! :rofl:

I'm with you on this one! 36+5 and not a single one yet *touch wood* I'm waiting for the morning I wake up covered.
My mam had 4 babies and never got a single stretch mark so I'm hoping I'll be the same, although I know it wouldn't be the end of the world if I did and my little boy will be more than worth it!

This is my 4th pregnancy and I've made it thru 3 without ANY stretch marks. So far I haven't gotten any yet this time either. I'm waiting though. I know I can't make it through another pregnancy without getting them. That would be too much good luck. My stomach is itching like crazy ( not scratching) and gets itchy bumps

Yep!! With my first... I didn't get stretch marks until the last couple of weeks. Thought I was going to get lucky, but no :( Thankfully though it was just a few small ones around my belly button.

So far with this pregnancy, I haven't gotten anymore stretch marks but I still have a few more weeks to go so we'll see what happens heh.

I got one tiny mark right at the very end just below my belly button - you can't even see it though unless I point it out! (it stayed light instead of the darker color) Good luck!

I had gotten NO stretch marks during pregnancy... I thought I was so lucky!! A day after my LO was born I had tons. I guess they were hiding and only showed when he came out.

With my daughter I didn't see a single stretchmark- till the day before my induction! But only 1! Then after the delivery I noticed a bit more, but they weren't very visible as my stomach shrunk down later on. I can't tell if I have new ones.

I can now say from experience that yep, stretch mark free up until yesterday. Now my stomach looks very bruised and battered and they have arrived over night 😣

I had a beautiful mark-free stomach until two nights ago! Haha. So yeah that's me, the last 2.5 weeks... I felt stinging on my belly and suddenly my husband says "Oh look at that, you just got some stretch marks!" I was shocked but it's weird because I felt them coming. Oh well! No shame. Just proof of all the hard work we're doing. :)

I had gotten NO stretch marks during pregnancy... I thought I was so lucky!! A day after my LO was born I had tons. I guess they were hiding and only showed when he came out.

I had the same experience! I thought I was lucky, but they just weren't visible until after the birth. They disappeared quickly, but I fully expect new ones this time :)

I had a beautiful mark-free stomach until two nights ago! Haha. So yeah that's me, the last 2.5 weeks... I felt stinging on my belly and suddenly my husband says "Oh look at that, you just got some stretch marks!" I was shocked but it's weird because I felt them coming. Oh well! No shame. Just proof of all the hard work we're doing. :)

that's exactly what mine felt like! It stung like I'd scratched it too much or had light sun burn the night before and I woke up and noticed them. Definitely worth it 😊

With DS I got tonnes of stretch marks. My belly was covered. I was doing pretty good with this pregnancy, with no new ones appearing. Then last weekend, it seemed like my stretch marks were extending - the ends of them were spreading out. Then LO had a growth spurt last week, and I have quite a few new ones.

I am on my fourth pregnancy and none yet. I think its just genetic. My mom didn't get them either. I don't use lotions or creams but I do avoid scratching when I start to feel itchy. Unfortunately I don't think there is much to do to prevent them - it's just the luck of the draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->