Stretch marks or indentation on breast?

Sarah Lou 80

Reaction score
Hi all, I've posted this in the health and wellbeing forum but thought it worth posting here too as I am brats feeding my 16month old still. Admin, please delete if not allowed.

Just wondered if anyone could help me? I noticed what I thought was a slight indentation on my left breast earlier. However, now I'm wondering if it's just a stretch mark? Ive got a couple of stretch marks on my breasts. I have never paid attention to how they feel but I would say I can't actually feel them. Trouble is I feel faint if I feel about too much. Anything medical gets me like that! OH is away this weekend so i don't want to go passing out when its just me and the baby here.

So, I guess I'm really wondering if anyone else has this with their breasts? Can you feel stretch marks?

I have some stretch marks that because they are near the nipple's errectile tissue, sometimes look like they are puckered. I freaked out the first time I noticed, but later when my nipple was relaxed the puckering was gone. I've since had breast checks for other reasons and come back fine. BUT I would say that having seen pictures of skin indentations that were cancerous, it is very subtle, so if you are in any doubt at all you should get it checked. This type of cancer is a different one to the common ductal cancers that present with lumps, so even if there is no palpable lump behind the puckering/indentation, it doesn't mean it is OK. No-one on the internet is going to be able to give you medical advice, the only person who can do that is your doctor.

My breasts are entirely covered in stretch marks (thanks, puberty). They are all indented.

Mine have stretch marks too. They're faded but the indents of them are still there.

I have some stretch marks that because they are near the nipple's errectile tissue, sometimes look like they are puckered. I freaked out the first time I noticed, but later when my nipple was relaxed the puckering was gone. I've since had breast checks for other reasons and come back fine. BUT I would say that having seen pictures of skin indentations that were cancerous, it is very subtle, so if you are in any doubt at all you should get it checked. This type of cancer is a different one to the common ductal cancers that present with lumps, so even if there is no palpable lump behind the puckering/indentation, it doesn't mean it is OK. No-one on the internet is going to be able to give you medical advice, the only person who can do that is your doctor.
What she says! It's a good idea to get it checked even though it's probably nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->