Stretch Marks----SOOO not fair

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by kaykay, Apr 9, 2009.

1. kaykay

kaykay Well-Known Member

Ok so im just going to go on abit now. I didnt have any stretch marks whatsover and thought I had got away with it!!.....

BOY I was wrong these last 2 weeks they have popped up everywhere. My belly is absolutely covered in them. I have got them on my bum, hips,boobs, back, thighs and even on the back of my calves! that rules out ever wearing a dress/skirt again...

Im so freakin annoyed! and everybody is saying goooddd u have got bad stretch marks havent you..."well yes, I can bloody see":hissy:

Cocoa butter and Bio oil do not work at alll becasue i have being using it twice a day since i found out I was pregnant..

I know I should be grateful that Im going to have a beautiful baby girl after all this, But theres stretch marks and then theres SSSSTTTTTTRRRRRREEEEETTCCHH Marks... Not a happy buuny! lol

sorry for that just needed to get it out of my system.

2. sapphire20

sapphire20 Olivia & Alex <3

Awwww im with you, I thought I hadnt got any but they have appeared on my hips and I have 1 on my Bum?? Dont know where that came from!

They look terrible but they will fade with time and ull forget about them!!

3. princessttc

princessttc Well-Known Member

I know exactly what u mean...:hugs: i got them the WORST i have ever seen them on ANYBODY... before my pregnancy i seen a photo of a women that had them what i considered to be quite badly and i said to my hubby i hope i dont get them like that, he said "no way would u get them that bad, its impossible"... That photo is like a models body compared to mine now:rofl: Hubby just sort of shrugs it off and says yeah but i dont mind... I do:dohh:.... Im really gratefull for my son, but it hurts to see other women who have kids that have NONE... a few marks i can handle, but this is a HUGE cobweb of them.. and yeah my midwife said to me "gee ur popping up in stretchmarks arent u?" "did u use the oil?"..AGHHHHH

mine have just in the past 3 days made it above my belly button:cry:
    Lets remember this advice, they do fade......:hug: So i will have a white silver streaked belly....:blush:

4. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

I have awful stretch marks. They are getting better but I know I'm not going to wake up one day to discover they've disappeared (too bad life doesn't work that way!!).. I used Bio Oil and cocoa butter also and they still got me! I'm so upset I will never wear a bikini again and I'm going to guard the bottom of my shirt to the top of my pants forever, making sure my shirt doesn't lift up to reveal any of them!! It's not fair :(

5. navarababe

navarababe Mummy To Brooke :-)

ive got them real bad aswell, not sure how they will look after birth, but mines are back because im carrying so low and i was such a skinny person before pregnancy :( im dreading what my body wil b like after it but it will be worth it :)

6. mummy to be

mummy to be Cautiously Pregnant

i didnt think i was going to get any but low and behold they appeared!!!! And they are pretty bad! They could be worse i guess but still i never thought they would come!
    Yes i know - they fade but still lol.....

7. MrsTatty

MrsTatty Mommy of 1 baby boy

my first ones appeared yesterday morning much to my great horror - 2 or 3 on my thighs and one small one at the bottom of my tummy. I feel that they are just warning signs, pre-quake tremours so to speak of worse to come. And I was hoping that since bubs to due quite soon I would escape them. But not to be *sigh*

8. mama2b

mama2b Mummy & TTC

Think ive been quite lucky as at the moment Ive only got a few but they are all round my belly button where ive had it pierced, the skin has stretched so much it looks awful :(

I shouldn't complain really as apart from a few little ones underneath bump I can't find anymore but I have heard lots of people get them in the last few days or even after the birth.

I was so upset oh went out and bought me some stretchmark cream from Space NK, its lush, whether it will work is another matter though !!

9. Rach276

Rach276 Well-Known Member

Mine hit at 35 weeks, little bugars. Feel so bloody unattractive.

10. Dani33

Dani33 Well-Known Member

I got a few under my belly. I thought I would be really upset when I got them. Honestly, right now I don't care. If OH doesn't like them too bad. I really just want to have the baby yesterday - lol.

11. jellyk

jellyk Well-Known Member

Mine appeared at about 35weeks and have been multiplying! Grrrrr...!

12. dizzyspells

dizzyspells Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx

I got them really bad with my first and thought they would never look any better,I went overdue by a fair bit and this made it worse.But they do fade eventually and even though you can still see them least they are silver rather than red!This time round have not had new ones (yet)!!think im pretty much pre-streched!I did pluck up the courage to wear a bikini on the beach last year only took 5yrs!x

13. happyfamily123

happyfamily123 Expecting Baby #3

Mine are pretty concentrated on my belly, but that is so how they get you!!! They leave you alone until the very end and then attack!

14. starryeye31

starryeye31 2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~

I have 2 stretch marks and im on baby number 8 , I swear that oil and lotions make them worse i never used any of that stuff but everyone i know that has used it got stretch marks , i warned my step daughter and she used it anyway and got really bad marks . with the one pregnancy i got a stretch mark i blame it on my tanning oil i was using .