Stretch Marks?

Mynxie

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend something that really works for preventing stetchmarks?

My feet are really swollen at the moment and I'm starting to get stretch marks on them - I've already had them on my ankles from swelling before and I don't really fancy angry purple stretch marks on my feet (at the moment they're just pink, just starting).

I can't be rubbing things into my feet all of the time (hurts too much) but 1-2 times a day I could manage. Any thoughts?

I really like this one hun, bio oil :)

https://www.bio-oil-direct.co.uk/

I use bag balm (utter cream) and it works great plus it is pretty cheap.

nothing works for me i seem to hav 1 then a hundred...xx lol sorry that was no use at al lol x

nothing works for me i seem to hav 1 then a hundred...xx lol sorry that was no use at al lol x

LOL

it made me smile though, the "lol sorry that was no use at al lol x" lol xx

I really don't think anything helps - either you will get them or you won't. I used bio oil and I ended up with a pinstripe tummy. They've pretty much gone now though...

They say that Bio oil works wonders in reducting stretch marks and visable scars

Bio oil wont prevent them but it makes them less visabal. I use in on the scars i got from work once they had healed over and you can barely see them now.

bio oil and palmers cocoa butter. They just help really, if you get them you get them. You could get something on prescription though, ask your doctor for cream with tretinoin in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->