• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stretch Marks...

BabyCleo

New mama to Lily-Grace
Reaction score
Im 5'10", and got all my stretchmarks at the end of pregnancy. Im not feeling so good about my body image (even though im losing weight quickly) and I want to get rid of these stupid things.

Anyone got any suggestions to help them fade? Im a huge coconut oil believer, does that work?

They just look so ugly, and im feeling kinda blue about how chunky I still feel. I used to be a Hooters Girl and I would like to eventually be back to that! :haha:

I've heard Johnsons baby oil gel is meant to be good :thumbup:

I promise they fade. Mine used to be really red and angry but now they are just grey and a bit lumpy. Still pretty ugly but not as bad. I don't think anything really works. (Sorry!)

Ill try the gel, thanks! At least ill smell nice lol.

MrsTandBen - I'll take fading! lol. Seriously feel like my ass looks like a tiger attacked it. :haha:

Didn't get any with my first pregnancy but everybody seems to swear by bio oil :)

They do fade :) I dont think anything can get RID of them.... Following in case someone has found some miracle salve... But I got them first pregnancy, and each thereafter. It takes awhile ( nearly a year or so for me) but they fade to very light lines without color, so I'll take it!

Oh yeah, they definitely fade!! Mine were REALLY red and they're now mostly a silvery colour. I used Bio Oil before and after, but not religiously.. but yeah, they've definitely faded :flower:

Love the photo!!

Im glad they will fade, mine are like bright purple and sooo obvious haha.

Alpha E Factor. It is amazing!!!
Mine were angry red and really deep scars. Since usino the scars are not as deep and almost invisible :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->