Stretching pains at 10 weeks?

MissingBubs

Reaction score
Just as I have posted how excited and confident I am for my scan tomorrow I've started with a dull period type pain! Typical. Trying not to worry, but I've not had any cramps for a good two weeks now. I don't remember cramping this far in with my last pregnancy.
Anything to worry about? I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. Have listened in to baby for the past week with Doppler and saw baby and heartbeat at 6 weeks.

I would say you're fine, it's completely normal to get stretching and light cramping throughout your pregnancy :)

If it gets severe then it may be worth contacting your GP or local hospital

I'm 10+5 and have had mild cramping on and off for the past few days. Like u I had none for about 2 weeks. From what I've read ( every document ever printed) lol it appears to be normal. I've decided its a good thing bcos it means uterus is stretching and growing for baby. I had a scan at 9+1 and baby was fine. :)

Kel x

Thanks for your replies ladies. And the reassurance.

Sounds like perfect timing for having a scan then tomorrow. Hopefully it'll give you lots of reassurance! Let us know how it goes :)

I've been having this off and on for the last week!!! And I heard heartbeat yesterday... take it as a great sign all is doing as it's supposed to!!! :)

I had have lots of stretching pains and lightning crotch since ten weeks! baby is starting to grow grow grow! :)

Thanks ladies. Scan showed a perfect wiggly baby, so obviously all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->