stroller confusion, heeeeelp plz!

deepocean

Reaction score
i am so confused about which stroller to buy, i am looking for something lightweight yet durable and comfy, i like the idea of being able to put the car seat on the chassis and convert the pushchair into a travel system. i am currently comparing 3 models from mamas and papas: Sola, Urbo, Callisto
In all case i wana have the maxi cosi car seat so if i am decided on any of the above i will get the adaptors for the car seat. i also read some reviews about the loola up and quinny zapp xtra ... i like the style of quinny buzz 4 and silver cross surf too :dohh: but they are heavier and i dont think they fit in small cars.
there is no perfect stroller, i know, but i need your advice :shrug:

How about the babystyle oyster (just to throw another one in the mix!), we have one and love it, can put the maxi cosi on it, the pram bit is large so a baby can stay in it for ages (well past 6 months if they like it!) and the stroller part is really easy to use and lays flat. They do colour packs so it can be whichever colour you want, and it is fairly light (for a travel system) and small! Well love it!

Thanks for adding to the confusion :) it seems nice but i dont think i have seen it sold here..but it looks really good i have to search for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->