strong cramping 7dpo. implantation???

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
hi ladies

i had strong af type cramps at 7dpo lasting about 15 mins. felt really like when my af starts. in my lower abdomen

could this be implantation? has anyone had this?

Could very well be. Hoping we get our BFPss this month.:haha:

thanks cancerlib! how many dpo are you? had any 'symptoms' yet

thanks cancerlib! how many dpo are you? had any 'symptoms' yet
Am 6dpo, so far cramping in lower abdomen and twitching pains in my right ovary,backaches at 5dpo none yet today, slight nausea after food, flashing itching in my right bb every now and then. And u?

Wel aside from the really strong cramps yesterday morning i also started to get a sore throat and phlegamy... today i'm feeling slight cramping but its very mild.. nothing at all like yesterdays... that was really strong.

do you think its true that cold symptoms before af could possibly be due to implantation??

i do hope so!!!

Hi there. I had crampsing at 2 & 3DPO so I was reading lots of posts on here & found TONS of ladies who had cramps at lots of different DPO. It was just recently so I am not sure if it's led to any BFPs, but I do know it is super common. And yes, some people DO have implantation pains. Also, read about lots of girls having cold symptoms, but again this was just in the last week so not sure what came of it. Hopefully they are all positive signs!

Hi there. I had crampsing at 2 & 3DPO so I was reading lots of posts on here & found TONS of ladies who had cramps at lots of different DPO. It was just recently so I am not sure if it's led to any BFPs, but I do know it is super common. And yes, some people DO have implantation pains. Also, read about lots of girls having cold symptoms, but again this was just in the last week so not sure what came of it. Hopefully they are all positive signs!

ok wel i'm hoping its a positive sign.. thing is i have never had cramping in the middle of my tww ever before and i have also never gotten a cold in the tww never mind at 7dpo! i'm telling you if i don't get a bfp this month i am never trusting my body again during the tww bcoz really!! its soo uncommon to get the cramping and sore throat!

how are your symptoms looking?? anything good? :)

ok wel i'm hoping its a positive sign.. thing is i have never had cramping in the middle of my tww ever before and i have also never gotten a cold in the tww never mind at 7dpo! i'm telling you if i don't get a bfp this month i am never trusting my body again during the tww bcoz really!! its soo uncommon to get the cramping and sore throat!

how are your symptoms looking?? anything good? :)

Not so good for me. I had spotting on Friday (6DPO) and I thought it was implantation, I was excited. But, it lasted all weekend & last night was full red flow. However, today it's completely gone. So, I don't think IB is described that way, but AF not due til 2/26 & it's never been early. I am just playing the waiting game and it SUCKS.:growlmad:

oh wow yes thats odd.. especially if its never been early.. but i've also heard red blood is not a good sign... wel, who knows, maybe it was implantation.... will have to wait and see around what is supposed to be 14dpo for you!! hoping the bleeding wasn't af and you will get your bfp too!!

Wel aside from the really strong cramps yesterday morning i also started to get a sore throat and phlegamy... today i'm feeling slight cramping but its very mild.. nothing at all like yesterdays... that was really strong.

do you think its true that cold symptoms before af could possibly be due to implantation??

i do hope so!!!
Have heard stories of ladies having runny nose and cold as symptom. I have no cold but i have somethng phlemg-like stuck in my throat, cant seems to get rid of it no matter how hard i tried.

lovely just to add i got my bfp last time after having cramps at 7/8 dpo and i knew i was preggo xx

Great :) was it strong cramping or mild? When did you first test positive?

It was quite strong i had to stop eating my pizza lol which is a biggy!!!

Tested 1 day before af was due, also had started urinating alot and smells made me sniff, sort of straight up my nose xx

Has anyone else been having what feels like hotflashes and minor headaches?

Wel my oh says he cant touch me at night bcoz he's scared he'll stick to me so hot and swwaety am i... I have been more hot than normal. No noticable headaches but i get headaches allot so i might not notice.

Did u have cramping around 7-8dpo too cntrygrl??

SomEone said that the blastocyst that has to implant is too tiny to cause cramping..??? Do u think thats true.. Coz i'm startin to doubt now.. :(

Wel my oh says he cant touch me at night bcoz he's scared he'll stick to me so hot and swwaety am i... I have been more hot than normal. No noticable headaches but i get headaches allot so i might not notice.

Did u have cramping around 7-8dpo too cntrygrl??

SomEone said that the blastocyst that has to implant is too tiny to cause cramping..??? Do u think thats true.. Coz i'm startin to doubt now.. :(

I have heard of implantation pains. Everyone is different, you might have a cramp when someone else wouldn't. Don't rule it out. Feel free to be hopeful, that is the best feeling to have around here! :)

Thanks hellokitty! Appreciate it! When will u test??

Thanks hellokitty! Appreciate it! When will u test??

Well since I have been spotting since Friday night I am not really thikning I'll test at all. I assume AF will arrive in full force this weekend. BUT...if this spotting goes away and AF doesn't make an appearance, I'll test on Monday. :)

I did have some cramping and slight backache which has since gone away. My BB's however have hurt for about a week and a half. I'm a little confused on when to test exactly because my phone app says I'm due the 27th, but my last period was January 23. I'm normally a 30 day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->