• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strong feeling that baby will come early

Lilybelle

pregnant with no.2
Reaction score
I have this overwhelming feeling that the baby will come early, like before full term. I even have dreams about it.

Did anyone else feel the same and made it to the end?

Was your first early ? All mine have been early. My last was born at 36+5. I knew within the last few weeks that my babies would be early don't really know how I just know my own body !
They all turned head down really early into the pregnancies and stayed that way and engaged really early also. There is no way of telling, you just have to wait and see :flower:

Felt like that with my first - 12 days over. Feel like that with my second but trying to disregard it!

I'm feeling that this time around, but it's also my 4th. I hope my gut feeling is wrong as I'd like for him to stay put until the end.

Everyone seems to think that their babies will come early but you have to play the stats on these things: 85% of babies come at 40 weeks or after so you have a materially greater chance of LO being late x

I have a strong feeling too that baby will come anytime now...but sometimes I wonder if its more of wishful thinking than gut feel...only time will tell!

Yeah I'm starting to think that it's just wishful thinking because I'm big enough already Haha. My daughter came 2 days before her due date xxx

I did think I might go early but that was mainly sods law because we were redecorating and the whole house was upside down. Hubby and I both thought it would be even typical for baby to arrive when we weren't ready! However I'm still patiently waiting and wondering when our LO might arrive :) x

I keep thinking Snowy's gonna come early. I was born at 36 weeks so I keep thinking she will too :haha:

I had thought this with my first, because our dating scan had her over a week ahead of my due date by lmp... And subsequent ultrasounds always measured her a week to a week and a half earlier.... I was due July 5 th and thought she would probably come in the end of June.... Well she was born July 14 by induction! There's no saying when it will happen. We all are so anxious at the end, one week early would be great... But you'll just have to wait and see.

Was your first early ? All mine have been early. My last was born at 36+5. I knew within the last few weeks that my babies would be early don't really know how I just know my own body !
They all turned head down really early into the pregnancies and stayed that way and engaged really early also. There is no way of telling, you just have to wait and see :flower:

also been having the same feeling. my baby also turned head down a bit early like at 24 weeks and has stayed like that. so am wondering might she be comming early like am always feeling it might be anytime before 38 weeeks..

I felt that way as well, and the doctor told me that, because on my side of the family, babies are always early, I probably would. 36 weeks and 5 days, and hoping she comes any day now!

I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling like that too. I've already started nesting, baby dropped a few weeks ago, and I've had an increase in braxton hicks. I'm just hopping LO waits til 35 weeks at least.

That's probably part of my paranoia lol baby has been head down for a couple of weeks and increased BH. But again could be wishful thinking as I'm big and feeling uncomfortable and don't want to sit like this for another 2 months x

I was happily planning for 40 weeks with Eva and she came at 37 - I did think that I was getting a bit too tight feeling, but I just brushed it off. This time I'm convinced I'm going to go early - chances are I'll go over this time just cause I think I'll go early. Gonna be prepared earlier this time though! No packing my hospital bag after my waters have broken this time round! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->