Stroppy baby!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok you have the terrible twos - what about the terrible 6 months? SERIOULSY or is it a plain and simple answer of a temper like her Mummy? Muahaha!

Caitlin is at a more curious stage VERY much so therefore appears to get VERY frustrated! Theres only so much she can do with her toys, so many places she can sit, lie and only so long of grabbing her attention .... this kid has plenty btw ARGH!

Is this a normal reaction to things at her stage?

Yeah hun, they are getting more aware of their surroundings and want to get to stuff, but then realise they are still only little and can't do it

Cue the earpiercing screams!!

Cue the earpiercing screams!!

Oh yeah! Charlotte is a total drama queen. Temper tantrums a-go-go. She fights with poor Tom all the time. Heaven forbid you should take something away from her - the remote, my phone, a potato, paper, someone elses toy.... that's today's list... I could go on. :dohh:

oh yes we have the ear-piercing screaming here too, its there only communication before words I think plus it works if we go running :lol:

Tylers exactly the same nothing entertains him for long anymore lol and he has plenty 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->