Struggling! Boy #2 Name

Congratulations on your baby boy :)
Keir is an interesting name. How do you pronounce it?

Some of my suggestions are: Leo, Tane, Beau, Ezra.

My husband is the same way unfortunately! But I must admit, I dismiss every name he ever throws at me haha.

Finley, Elijah, Isaiah, Seth, Bryce/Brice, Drew, Wesley

Seconding Jude. It's my top baby boy name. I also enjoy Jamison but that ends with an n...

Our top name is Rafferty which is kind of along the lines of your taste. I know someone with Keir and they have 2 other sons Gabriel and Jude. How about Theo, Felix or Hugo?

Our top name is Rafferty which is kind of along the lines of your taste. I know someone with Keir and they have 2 other sons Gabriel and Jude. How about Theo, Felix or Hugo?

NotNic I loooooove Rafferty. Please use it!! I think Jude Law may have two boys called Finlay and Rafferty. Love those names

What about Josiah for another biblical name?

If this one is a boy I'm definitely pushing for it! Sebastian is our second choice (no good for op) but Rafferty just feels so right. I get sad at the thought of not using it, if this one is a girl or it doesn't suit the baby. :)

If this one is a boy I'm definitely pushing for it! Sebastian is our second choice (no good for op) but Rafferty just feels so right. I get sad at the thought of not using it, if this one is a girl or it doesn't suit the baby. :)

I felt like that about Freddie! Although I would have wanted a girl if I could have chosen, I was so glad he was a boy so I could use the name lol

Rafferty is a cool name. I Really like it, but doesn't sound right with our surname.
I am loving Jude as my top boy name, as well as Abel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->