Struggling for boys names

goingforit

Reaction score
So to give you a quick bit of background, we've decided not to find out the gender...um carrying at the front so most people are speculating that it's going to be a bit and the only names we've got a few choices on are girls.

My husband and I can't seem to agree on boys names and then we liked Dylan until we heard someone saying it a thousand times to their dog whilst out the other day and it's totally put us off!

Any suggestions would be fab. We are not wanting anything to extraordinary. I quite like Jasper but the dog next door is called that...

I have a Jason, I also didn't find out the sex and he was named after he was born, a completely different name from the one I liked for a boy which was Brandon.

We loved Dylan too, until my friend named her puppy Dylan (what is with this?!!) so we went for Callum and love it so much.

Thanks ladies. Maybe when we we it a name will come to us too. We quite like Callum. Naming a child is such a hard task...so much to consider!

I worked in a vet clinic and names like rover and spot are not popular for pets anymore! Its popular to use "human" names. I have found at least 1 file with every human name in my family used for a pet! So naming my children has been extra difficult.

My DS is named Brantley. Its not super common of a name around here but doesnt sound super modern either. We always get positive feedback on his name. BUT at the same time we do have to say it a few times as people assume its Bentley, or Bradley.

For a girl we like Hannah but struggle to find a suitable middle name.
And this time around we have NO BOY names picked. Hubby really likes Remy but its not sitting right with me.
Anyway. Good luck with the baby names! It really is a struggle!

If you love Jasper (I do too) but don't want to use it because of the neighbour's dog, what about Kasper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->