Struggling to walk.

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Walking long distances used to be the real problem, but now even a short distance and my back feels like it's going to break and my feet feel as though I've been stood on them all day, when in actual fact I've been stood on them ten minutes and I feel as though I could collapse!

We went to do some shopping today and after getting to the second shop I thought I was going to collapse, I physically couldn't stand anymore!

How on earth will I manage at 38-39 weeks?

Anyone else?

I feel ya. It used to be when I was at work and near the end of my shift but heck, now my back hurts if I sit wrong. I also have a small bend in the center of my spine which where my pain seems to come from. The only thing I can figure to help is try to keep good posture, warm baths and taking breaks here and there. Its terrible when you gotta go out though. Ill just plop down on a random bench if I can find one.

I feel your pain. Went to fireworks the other night and my bump felt soooo heavy, I had nowhere to sit and was just miserable! I've done all my Xmas and baby shopping online... The postie must hate me! X

Yep I always sit up right with my legs straight down but it doesn't seem to help, I guess it's just baby growing.

I've done all my christmas shopping online too. There would be no way I could venture out Xmas shopping!

I have SPD and by the end of the day i can barely move! I can't sit too long, walk to long stand too long.... have to constantly change position, including during the night soi never sleep for more than an hour and half at a time! I'm sat here contemplating going for a warm bath as this is the only thing that gives me temporary relief however getting in and out of the bath is a nightmare!

I've been having the same problem. Its horrible isn't it. I take my long umbrella with me everywhere and kind if use it as a walking stick which helps me and I try and walk really slow. It suck though when u want to get stuff done.

I'm exactly the same it's miserable. Hubby is now taking over the nursery run as even that is too much right now. On top of the walking or lack of i now get a burning sensation below my belly button if standing/walking too much which I'm guessing is skin stretching but crickey it's painful! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->