• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

struggling to walk...

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
This has happened a few times on and off but this afternoon i've been in agony. The bottom right of my tummy, in the public bone is killing me. I have had a hot bath and am now resting with my feet up but it hurts so much to walk. Bedtime with my other 3 was interesting to say the least. Baby is mega active too, lots of wriggles. Does it sound like spd? never experienced it before :( i'm 27+2 x

I have spd and feel like this. It hurts so bad to even move my hips/legs apart and I walk around like I'm 90! Feels like there is pressure and it's sitting right on my pubic bome!

Yes, dear. A tight fitting pregnancy belt will lift the pressure off of your pelvis and align your body properly. Sitting with your hops above your knees and your legs spread so your belly can hang between your legs a bit will also help to align your body properly and take away some of the pain/imbalance. Check out SpinningBabies pelvic pain for more ideas!

Thanks ladies, I felt a little better today, it still hurt but could walk better until about an hour ago and now i'm in agony again! ouch!!

I notice it when I am really active one day compared to not being so active

Ugh, hope this pain eases a little soon! A belly-support band built-into your pants or shirt could really help! Just saw Mumberry active-wear on Good Morning Utah and all of their stuff has the MumBand built-in. The host of the show was preggo too and she was saying how she's bought so many pieces from them and just lives in those clothes!! Worth a shot :) mumberry.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->