struggling today - don't have to read, just anther moan

Mynxie

Reaction score
I'm really struggling to cope today and the past few months I've really been struggling to cope without taking meds....not that they help much anyway like....but they get me off my face enough to not care quite as much. :blush: I don't want to go back on the meds like I used to be. I didn't feel like me, I was really emotional and depressed (and I get like that every time I take them, even just one dose and I'm really emotional for a few days) and with TTC, morphine isn't the greatest thing to take at the moment....not that it really does much...

It's spread again too, now it's in my face, FFS! Like taking my limbs wasn't enough for the monster it's taking my face too. :hissy:

To help you understand more (cause I know you must be sick of me moaning by now....but I'm gonna put it up anyways) This is a Mc Gill Pain index chart, it's what doctors use to measure and compare different types and levels of pain. Causalgia is one of the old names for RSD/CRPS.
https://www.rsdhope.org/images/pages/44/mcgill.gif

TBH I just don't know how much more of this unrelenting, pointless shite I can take. 5 years and I still cry like a baby.

sorry for moaning....again

There's nothing I can do to help hun, but big :hug: for you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"