Struggling today with extreme tiredness

Becky81

Mummy to 1 beautiful girl
Reaction score
Anyone else struggling due to extreme tiredness?
I thought I'd had it bad the past week but today ... All I've managed to do is iron 2 huge baskets of ironing, clean the kitchen, look after my nearly 14 month old and collapse on the sofa .... Feel so lazy and my legs ache from doing nothing but I have -zero energy yawnnnn.

Me! I have been so lazy and exhausted. I could sleep all day.

Don't feel lazy! You're doing all those things on top of growing a new human being, and that's hard work! <3

I'm an artist that works from home, and I feel super lazy not working on my sketches and so forth. I just don't have the energy or the concentration. I've had people tell me, "Go easy on yourself! You're doing a huge thing!"

So I'm passing that same advice onto you. :)

Me too! It's 4pm and I've just collapsed on the couch. I don't know where I'm going to get the energy to cook dinner. I miss coffee :haha:

Every day. I feel like I need an afternoon nap but work doesn't allow. I can tell its 9pm every night without looking at the time because my eyes start to go but then I'm awake at 6am every morning! Which makes me tired. Haha. Can't win.

I'm so lucky my OH is so very understanding and is doing all the housework!

You can do more than I used to. I would get downstairs in the morning and then need a nap lol at work I used to fall asleep in the lab or stock room lol

Me me, I knack erred all the time, I thought it was due to having a 3yr old to run round after but DH kindly pointed out I was this tired last time, and so I should be I'm growing a baby.

So excuse me while I just close my eyes zzzzzz x

Ps note to you all don't fall asleep on the sofa while said 3yr old is supposedly watching peppa pig, and DH is out, or else like mine they will entertain themselves, in my case with the paprika spices from the cupboard, on your cream carpet.

Luckily it was a cat nap, and the words mummy I'm making cakes, made me quickly come to!

YUuuuuuuup! Lately my extreme fatigue has reduced quite a bit. At first I was super worried with all the sleeping and not doing anything around the house. My DH is super fine with things being neglected. He knows that I'm growing another human being and I'm trying my best. I do try to at least spend an hour or two doing little things around the house. So what if the dishes aren't done. So what if the floor isn't vacuumed or the toilet isn't cleaned.

I have told a couple friends this, and they all said the same thing...it was the fatigue that really hit them hard. They all have been working at the same time, so it was a little harder. For me, I just take naps when I want to and do the best I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->