Struggling with boys names!

JessicaaJadex

Reaction score
I'm really struggling to come up with a boys name that I love- if he was a girl i wouldn't have this problem!

So far I like the names:
Finley, Riley, Noah, Maxwell (max), Leo and Louis

But I'm undecided, and nothing that I have in mind I really LOVE, so your opinions/suggestions would help a lot!

I like Noah and Leo best from your list.

I know girls named Finley and Riley, so they skew feminine to me, unfortunately.

I really like all your names. Riley is my least fav because of of the type of people I've heard shouting it where I live. Finley is my fav and is definitely a high contender if I have another boy.

Other suggestions Zander, Zach, Theo. Ellis, jake, Alex, Ethan

What would your girls name be?

I really like all your names. Riley is my least fav because of of the type of people I've heard shouting it where I live. Finley is my fav and is definitely a high contender if I have another boy.

Other suggestions Zander, Zach, Theo. Ellis, jake, Alex, Ethan

What would your girls name be?

Thankyou for opinions and suggestions, I think finding a name has been the hardest thing for me!

I think Finley is top of my list because I've always loved the idea of having a nickname for him (Finn).

I would have Zach as my first choice, but a close family member has just had a little boy and called him Zach so it just wouldn't feel right!

As for girls name, I would have had either Emelia or Lilah- I've always absolutely loved those names!

I love Louis and Maxwell.

Your girls names are beautiful too!!!!

I would say Zach is my favourite. Use Zachary or Zachariah if you still wanted to use it.
Ethan is another I would consider and Isaac

Thank you girls, glad you like (most of) my names!

I think I have decided on either:
Finley Maxwell, Finley Noah or Finley Jaxxon- further opinions on middle name would be great!

However, someone suggested the name Thompson today (nickname Tommy) and i'm not sure whether I love it or hate it?! I love unusual names, but is this a little too unusual?

I think this poor baby is going to be nameless because i'm so un-decicive!

Thank you girls, glad you like (most of) my names!

I think I have decided on either:
Finley Maxwell, Finley Noah or Finley Jaxxon- further opinions on middle name would be great!

However, someone suggested the name Thompson today (nickname Tommy) and i'm not sure whether I love it or hate it?! I love unusual names, but is this a little too unusual?

I think this poor baby is going to be nameless because i'm so un-decicive!

either:

Maxwell Jaxon

or

Tompson Jaxon (because Tommy Jaxon is cool)

Finley Maxwell

I'm in live w your name!!!!! Pick Finley please!!

I don't like Thompson--too surname-y and the normal versions Thomas Tom seem boring

We have really similar tastes in names - I love Emilia!

I'm with Finley maxwell too...

Really like Jaxon but I think it's a name that will date.

Finley Maxwell

I'm in live w your name!!!!! Pick Finley please!!

Aw thank you, I'm glad I've had such positive feedback!

I think Finley maxwell is my number one contender- it just seems to flow best out of all the names I've got!

Who'd have thought picking a name could be so stressful!

I was going to agree... Finley Maxwell has the best sound to it.

Emilia's a good name too, but I'm a little biased! :)

I think it's now a decision between:

Finley Maxwell
Zachary Jae
Maxwell Leo

I'm so bad with everyday decisions, so this is becoming impossible for me, especially as I have no help from family or friends- they just tell me that they like them all!

I like Finley and jaxon.

But than again I am biased with Jaxon.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->