• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

struggling with Close carrier

Cattia

Reaction score
As the title says: I have a close carrier that I bought second hand. It has brilliant reviews and I know a few people who recommended it. However I can't seem to get on with it as well as I did my Moby which I have away.
I find it difficult to get the folds right for the newborn carry because the material is all bunched up in the ring. The biggest issue though is that the long piece of fabric that doubles up as the bag, wraps round me once and ties at the back, but it isn't long enough to bring back round and tie at the front. That means it doesn't feel very supportive and it seems to slip down. I'm a fairly slim build so can't imagine I'm the only one with this issue. Has anyone else experienced this? Thinking of getting rid of it and just getting another Moby.

In answer to my own question, I just got a cheaper version of the Moby from liberty slings. Really love it, so much more supportive than the close wrap. I know it won't last long term but when it starts to sag I will move onto a woven or the ergo, which I am not using yet as I can't be bothered with the newborn insert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->