Stubborn OH can't agree on a name!

Full of Hope

Reaction score
Who knew choosing a name would be THIS hard??
Before we knew what we were expecting we had a thousand girls names that we both loved but sods law gave us a little boy who at this rate will have no name! :dohh:
There were plenty of names i absolutely adored but OH hated. Every suggestion I made he was quick to turn his nose up at, yet wouldn't come up with ANY suggestions. :growlmad:
He has the idea that he doesn't want his son to have a girly name, he wants a masculine name and he doesn't want anything common. I on the other hand don't seem to mind if the name is overly masculine or not.
We also have the problem that we both have big families, and as the last girl to have children (& my nan having 27 grandchildren) I am running out of options due to names already being taken! Argh..

We already have middle names sorted (two, not by my choice) after Daddy, but it's the first name we are having a problem with. There is also the fact babies last name is a first name: Craig.

OH eventually came up with the name Zane, which I origionally agreed on but now I'm not 100%..

Really need some help choosing a name,

if i had to put them in order:

Zane
Aston
Riley
Lucas
Tait

Zane was our choice for DD had she been a boy. I also like Riley :)

I think Lucas or Riley sounds best with your last name. If your husband got the call on the middle names, then I think you should fight for the first name YOU like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->