Stuck in the middle

PeachGal

Reaction score
Baby girl is almost here and we can't find (or agree) on a middle name for two of our first name choices. We have a Charlotte and a Henry and at a loss for this name. Please help!

Our last name starts with D and is 3 syllables. Here are our current options, so please tell me which you like/don't like and why. We want it to flow nicely as well as pass the "playground test". I am also open to any classic name options that you think would flow nicely with our first names and our longer "D" last name.

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate the feedback.

Alice Katherine

Alice Elisabeth

Alice Olivia

Alice Victoria

Elise Catherine

Elise Madeline

Elise Victoria

it doesnt help but I think they are all perfectly fine :thumbup:

Alice Katherine (classic but the K feels a bit more modern)

Alice Elisabeth (very classic will age well)

Alice Olivia (still classic but feels a bit more modern and younger)

Alice Victoria (doesn't flow quite as well as the others)

i think these 3 flow better in reverse with Elise as a middle name:

Elise Catherine

Elise Madeline

Elise Victoria

I think Alice Olivia or Alice Elisabeth work best

I'm not a big fan of Elise so Alice definitely wins for me.

I think Alice Elisabeth and Alice Olivia sound the best BUT thats only because my middle names are Victoria Alice and my best friend is called Katherine Alice so it's weird for me to see them opposite :haha:

Alice Olivia is really lovely :0)

Alice Sophia
Alice Emilia
Alice Isobel
Alice Rose
Alice Faith
Alice Iona

I'm not really a fan of Alice or Elise - would prefer a little more modern like Alyssa, Alexa, Elyssa, Alaina, etc. But that's just my personal preference.

I think all your options sound good together - the best choice I feel are Alice Olivia or Elise Madeline.

Other suggestions:

Olivia Madeline
Ava Madeline
Emily Rose

I'm not really a fan of Alice or Elise - would prefer a little more modern like Alyssa, Alexa, Elyssa, Alaina, etc. But that's just my personal preference.

I think all your options sound good together - the best choice I feel are Alice Olivia or Elise Madeline.

Other suggestions:

Olivia Madeline
Ava Madeline
Emily Rose

My sister is emily rose. Lovely name too

I like alice olivia. Alice is my name but spelt the welsh way alys. I do get alot of the song... "alice alice who the **** is alice". That annoys me but other than that I love my name. Xx

I love Elise (and Anneliese).

Out of your combos I prefer Elise Madeline and Alice Katherine. All of the names are beautiful.

Thanks all for your feedback. It really helps!

Felix26: so glad to know you like your name! Alice has been a leading contender for me but haven't know anyone who has had it. Would love to know if you had a nickname (from the name) you liked/didn't. We don't intend to use a nickname but they often happen anyway :)

Thanks again all! And if any more feedback or suggestions I'd gladly take them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->