Stuck waiting....very bored!

O

Ozzieshunni

LOL! I guess I've just been going BnB overboard lately! I'm going nuts waiting and getting sick of :bfn: tests and crazy emotional roller coasters! It was freaky last night! I snapped at OH one minute and stormed off to bed (all cause he asked me to get him a beer) and then I started crying then laughing hysterically then crying full force! I hope I'm pregnant or nuts! :haha: Anyways, ignore my ramblings, but this is a huge outlet for me just now. Damn Bank Holiday!

I'm joining the club. I'm on the verge of losing my mind LOL. Hopefully it'll all be worth it. Luckily I've had work to keep me busy for 8hours out of the day, for the past 5 day's (actually it really sucks, wish I could be sleeping lol). Watching Maury and wondering how is there SO many people out there that don't know who their babies father's are!! Jeez!

lol! I want to sleep too! I'm feeling so sick right now!

Same here, tried to eat a raspberry yogurt and it didn't go down too well lol

I keep tasting a fishy taste in the back of my throat. I think it's from the omega 3 capsules that come with my prenatal vitamins.

I took mine and it was the size of a grape lol...I was like JEEZ they need to make these smaller, it's 2010 lol

Doctor's at 2! I'm so nervous! I don't know what to do with myself :cry: :wacko:

Doctor's at 2! I'm so nervous! I don't know what to do with myself :cry: :wacko:

hiya, what dpo are you? :flower:
I am now 19dpo!! :bfn: this morning again but absolutly no sign of A/F!!
What is going on?? Are you getting a blood test today? I am waiting a week then if no show going to see GP coz I am on cycle day 30 and normally my cycles are 25 to 30 but last 2 have been in twenties. Could still get period but normally getting A/F cramps by now. Good luck with GP x

Oh and meant to say - Got a pos OPK CB Digital on the 14th April but had LOADS of EWCM for about 6 days after then again for a few days recently and now have LOADS of lotion like CM, weird x

I know my period is 8 days late. I usually O around CD14 so it looks like I'm about 22dpo. I'm asking for bloods. I have been having lots of cm, creamy, lotiony, just lots! I have been having cramps on and off. I'm extremely emotional and quick to get angry and snap, not like me usually :haha: I've also been STARVING! I have some bumps around my nipples that weren't there before about a couple days ago. Still testing :bfn: (I took one this morning). I'm very regular, only usually late by 2 or 3 days at max, hence why I'm going. I hope you get a :bfp: soon!

I know how annoying is this 2ww, well 3ww in our case, lol x
My hubbie is convinced I am preggers but I hate letting him down, it was so easy last time (too easy!!!) happy accident x :winkwink:
I am just out the toilet and really constipated (tmi) and now have EWCM AGAIN!! surely I am not ovulating 3 times in one cycle!! :shrug:
Let me know how your doc appointment went?? Loads and loads of baby
:dust: to you, and everyone ttc x

I know how annoying is this 2ww, well 3ww in our case, lol x
My hubbie is convinced I am preggers but I hate letting him down, it was so easy last time (too easy!!!) happy accident x :winkwink:
I am just out the toilet and really constipated (tmi) and now have EWCM AGAIN!! surely I am not ovulating 3 times in one cycle!! :shrug:
Let me know how your doc appointment went?? Loads and loads of baby
:dust: to you, and everyone ttc x

At least you didn't get constipated half way through :thumbup: Yup it was actually quite awkward. My bbs are killing me, all around mostly by the arm pit. I actually had to hold them and massage them slowly just to get some ease. I feel very dizzy, I'll daze off and the room starts spinning. YUCK.

Doc wants a urine sample on Monday. Still no sign of AF. My tummy hurts and I'm constipated as well!

Welp, still waiting. No AF. Haven't tested again. I have one Reveal test left. OH said to wait and use it on Monday. He won't let me buy any more :p. I'm still crazy emotional. Threw a beer can (not mine of course) across the kitchen because it was in my way :blush:

That sounds like me, lol. Got really ratty with hubby for watching football, lol
never bothers me really and just went off on one. Could be PMS but no sign of the bitch (oh i mean the witch!!) x
Still loads of CM, EW and lotion. Got :bfn: this morning at 21dpo!! What is going on?? Want to see GP but I know she will tell me to wait another week or something, this is torture. I actually want A/F to come now, I know I am not pregnant so where is she???? :shrug:

Well, my doc said that some women never test positive or it takes up to two weeks to test positive. She also told me not to be too disappointed if this isn't it (easy for her to say!) because sometimes your body knows that it's not right at that time. GRRRRRR! I'm going to take my last pregnancy test on monday before I drop off the sample.

Caved and tested this morning. Why am I not surprised? :bfn: Has anyone used Reveal pregnancy tests? OH bought some by accident and that was what I was testing with. Are they accurate?

Well if the ticker is correct, youre way early hun FXd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->