Stuck waiting....very bored!

sorry to hear about your BFN hun! 2 days till the doc's, just try and relax over the weekend if you can, I know it's hard x
I am cd34 and still no sign of the witch, just loads more EWCM today and my boobs are a bit sore today, could be A/F on the way.
Just want to know either way, got BFN 2 days ago so god knows x
Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Still waiting! Kinda wanted to snap at the girl that told me I was way early for testing. Erm....yeah, I wouldn't be wasting a test this early! Sorry, hormones are bad just now!

Still no period for me either! Got another BFN today, CB Digital, somehow seems worse when it actually spells it out to you "not pregnant"!! :cry:
Just want my period so I can get on with cycle 5, going to temp next time aswell to make sure I def have ov'd, not sure if I trust the opk tests now x

CB digis are one of the least sensitive tests! Try a FRER. OH won't let me test anymore :haha: or I'd get one!

CB digis are one of the least sensitive tests! Try a FRER. OH won't let me test anymore :haha: or I'd get one!

I thought CB Digi were better, oh well, I bought a twin pack so still have one, wish I hadn't done it now! Feel really pissed off tonight and in limbo!!
Having some cramps right enough so hopefully the witch is on her way and at least I can get on with it x

Yeah, I hate being stuck like this and not knowing yet! I've had some cramping and I'm sleepy. I still have a dull, achy lower back and I can't get comfortable at night! BUT! A big sign to me is earlier today, OH and I :sex: like 3 times and no bleeding and that usually triggers it! so.....fx'd!

3 times in one day!! Lol, no wonder your tired....:winkwink:
I will need to try that see if it triggers mine, It has been a few days for us due to work and a wee 4 yr old being ill, plus needed a wee break!! Lol x
Well hun, I hope it is your BFN, will it be your first? x

3 times in one day!! Lol, no wonder your tired....:winkwink:
I will need to try that see if it triggers mine, It has been a few days for us due to work and a wee 4 yr old being ill, plus needed a wee break!! Lol x
Well hun, I hope it is your BFN, will it be your first? x

Soooo Sorry meant to say BFP!!!!
I am so used to writing BFN that it is just second nature!!
Sorry hun, I am really stupid sometimes x

Yes, if we do get a bfp, it will be our first :) I'm totally excited and nervous.

Just wanted to pop by and say good luck again! Hopefully you will get some answers soon! :hugs: :dust:

Thanks :) I'll find out tomorrow! I was speaking with two of my friends who have already had babies and they said without hesitation "Yup, you're preggo" lol! We shall see tomorrow!

Hi hun,
Can you PLEASE let me know how you get on seeing your GP??
As you know I am kinda in your boat, Between 5 and 11 days late now and still nothing, slight cramps like yesterday but more EWCM today!! ARGHH
This is so frustrating, I really hope your friends are right, good luck for tomorrow x :thumbup:
Keep us posted x x

Well after 13 days, the witch reared her ugly head. I really think that there was something there and my body just knew it wasn't right just now and let it go :cry: I never got a :bfp: but I think that it was something. I'd never had a 46 day long cycle before. Thanks for all the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->