Student finance??

loving_life

Pregnant with number 2
Reaction score
I am due to start my Open University course 1 week from today.
I have applied for student finance via the directgov website and I've sent the evidence they asked for and they sent it back with a cover letter saying thank you, processing application etc but it STILL hasn't been approved!

Anyone else still waiting for student loan?

if its an ou module hun and theyve said youre eligable all you ned to supply the uni with is the customer refernce number sfe have given you(on letter) they have a guarentee that theyll pay for first module regardless of whether you end u qualifying or not. just go to student home and itll ask for the crn x

Biggest pain in the arse I have ever come across!

I'm full time at uni an have no money, luckily nursery are being good about it but I feel awful not paying them, I barely have money to eat, yet I have to find it for petrol to get to uni, etc x

Sweetie, I started Uni a week ago... I get my finance Friday. They take the mick! If they've really messed you around, send a complaint email to them and attach your documents. They have a 15 day turnaround on them - they've sorted mine out very quickly and efficiently since I did this! And estimated my income at double what I was expecting, cant complain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->