Stuff for names!!

jessisamom

Reaction score
It's 21 days until my baby girl arrives but I'm still struggling on names. We have 3 that my boyfriend and I like especially so we'll pick from them but I don't know!
Annabelle Bree
Faye Marie
Paige Hope
OR anymore suggestions... we would prefer something out of the ordinary.

Im not keen on Paige but like Faye so I chose that. Also being called Annabelle Bree would be pretty cool as its like Annabelle Lee

Im not keen on Paige but like Faye so I chose that. Also being called Annabelle Bree would be pretty cool as its like Annabelle Lee

Yeah.. But Annabelle Lee kind of sounds like "Anna belly" and you know that's what she'd get in the playground...

Thanks everyone who's posted and voted. Faye Marie is winning so far... so I'll have a talk with Danny (my bf)

I like the name Paige but not sure on Paige Hope i dont think it sounds right! So i think Paige Marie!

Paige got my vote, however all the other names are absolutely adorable. Congrats.

if this one was a girl we was going to call her lilli-mai but now its brandon-li but then my fell is half chinese so had to go for something abit oriental lol x paige gets my vote

I like Faye- but Faye Annabelle or Anabel Marie- Im not keen on bree as it reminds me of cheese (sorry!)

my DHs cousin has a DD called Bree :)
i voted Faye Marie, but it also depends on the 2nd name...

I also like Brooke, Brodie, Kayla, Rylie, and my fave - Bailey ( my DDs name )
xx

Thankyou to everyone who's replied and voted.
Danny and I have made a decision and...
Our little girl will be named Faye Marie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->