• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stupid BFN

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
As I'm not really charting, I haven't got a log of things anywhere but I tend to be aware of my CM. I haven't had EWCM in a few weeks but as I don't have periods as I'm bf, I can't tell where I might be in my cycle if this is the month I started back with things. I've been having CM cycles since April which is supposed to be a sign things are coming but no bleeding yet.

Anyway, since Tuesday I've had waves of nausea, which have increased in frequency, lots of hunger, increased tiredness, and more importantly lots of cramping/aches and pains. I've also been rushing to the loo every 5mins thinking I was getting AF only to find loads of watery CM. Oh, and the joys of constipation. I keep hoping for AF (because if my cycles finally come back I can obv get pg, lol!) but nothing. The CM has died down today but had a lot of nausea, pains, hunger & constipation.

Obviously I've been here before and I think it's all definitely hormone based, be it AF or PG and I eventually caved and tested this afternoon with a 10miU test and got BFN.

I'm trying not to be gutted because I know the chances of it being a BFP were incredibly slim (something like 3% of women get ov without a warning period when bf) but I'm just so fed up of being snappy and feeling sick, I just want an answer either way!

Self-indulgent moan over.

Awwww I got this too! BFN this morning at 10dpo (I think if I go by EWCM) I had loads of watery cm for 2 days which is unusual for me and I'm gutted even though I thought it would be neg!

x

Glad it's not just me! Thing is, as I don't have a cycle I have no idea how many DPO I could be so when to test? I think if I'm still having 'symptoms' but no bleeding by Monday I'll test again but with FMU as I did todays in the afternoon. Hope you get a BFP :)

Still got 'symptoms', beginning to worry I've got a UTI or something. My 'womb' hurts when we have sex, I still have bad constipation, I swing between hungry and ridiculously full and also go through waves of utter tiredness/exhaustion but can't sleep at night. Going to see how it goes. Might test tomorrow morning for my sanity and if things still aren't right in a week or so, I'll go to the docs cos something's going on!

I would go see the dr, as your hurting when dtd.....Did you do another test.....even when your not really trying seeing a neg is still heart breaking hun....Been there a few times, you kinda get used to the idea that you could be pregnant, then you see that :bfn:

Not had pain for a day or two now, not sure if it was the constipation causing some if it by pressing on stuff etc if that makes sense? Caved and tested yesterday morning, another bfn. Given up on the idea now tbh. Gonna hold off testing for a month if I can cos I'm going a bit poas mad hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->