Stupid Cycle!

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
My cycle is annoying....I think we started NTNP 4 cycles ago...maybe 3...anyways...nothing yet...and my cycle is all crazy. My first PP cycle was when LO was 4 1/2 months and I had it regularly every single month from then on out every 32-33 days. I was still BFing but it was regular. I am currently still BFing 2-4 times a day but I stopped pumping and feeds during the day (except on weekends)...and this threw my cycle into a loop...last cycle was a complete surprise and showed up on CD 27...craziness! Now I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle and how to track it. I didn't want to get crazy with OPKs and temping, etc but I just wish I knew a little better what to expect. I've been crampy for two days now...we DTD in and around where I *thought* I would be ovulating...but I've had signs of it later than usual. I'm worried my LP is being affected and that I'm OVing late in my cycle and then getting AF after maybe 7 or 8 days. Maybe this whole pregnancy thing won't happen until I wean completely. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->