Stupid house prices.

bumphenders

Reaction score
So, i've been looking for a house near by to my Mam, and I've found the perfect house just around the corner.

Only its gunna cost £1350 just to move in!
It is a stupid amount considering I only get £1000 a month from work and im paying other things off.

Gutted isn't the word for it :(

:flow:

Oh no :( can noone lend you the money x

Nope :/
They wanna do a credit check, which Im scared of failing, it cost £300 as the holding fee, which if you fail the credit check you dont get that money back, so i rang them and they said they will do a check on me for £10 and if i pass then i can pay the rest of the money for the house..and then try and find the other £1050.

If I fail - at least i've saved some money...

I moved last month and it cost me £1850. I had to pay the first months rent, a deposit of £925 and referencing/admin fees of £210. Its a ridiculous amount of money to find and it was 2 weeks before Christmas as well! With regards to the credit check, its no where as strict as if you were applying for a loan - they are only checking that you have no CCJs or bankruptcy. My credit rating is terrible and I have loads of missed payments and default notices from when I went on to maternity pay but I still passed the referencing.

i was told with credit check as long as you have never been made bankrupt or have ccjs ect you should be ok. I have rubbish credit and was so worried . but i passed no problem.it is crazy. we needed 1500 to move in x

ooo thanks girliess :D

They said they will do one on me for £10 and then if I pass I can pay the rest if I want to go ahead.
If I fail, it means i've only lost £10 so thats good.
I reallllllly want this house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back