Stupid me!

bumphope

Reaction score
Yesterday we went for our early scan and all was looking perfect! Fantastic! They think I'm about three days behind where I think I am, but that seems ok to me?

Today though I have fallen onto my bottom and side quite hard but onto a soft-ish surface, I definitely didn't hit my tummy at all.

I have no cramps, no bleeding, nothing - just a bit of a headache and a bruise on my head where I whacked that too!

Is it safe to assume all is still ok given I've had no cramps or bleeding or do you think I should worry? I just spoke to the midwife who did the early scan yesterday and she said no pain, no worry, but...... Well, you know how you can't help worry!

X

Im sure everything is fine... I found out i was pregnant with emily in december 2011 and THANK GOD i bought snow boots because a day or two before they arrived i fell onto my front as a skinny minnie! And my cousin who was 3 months ahead of me slipped and fell too, we were ok! xx

most likely you are ok as there are no cramps and bleeding. You can go to GP if you feel it is necessary, but I fell when I was 13 weeks pregnant down icy stairs and things were fine because like you I didn't have bleeding or cramps :)

Thanks ladies! I went back for another scan today just to put my mind at rest, and fortunately all is fine! I couldn't believe how much the baby has grown - we had a scan on Thursday evening and by lunchtime today (Saturday) it had grown loads!

I guess the baby is so well protected in there and so light too :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->