Stupid me

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hiya ladies,
My situation is that I had a baby girl in June who was born with a deformity to her right leg and foot. When she is about a year old she will be having a partial amputation and will be fitted for a prosthetic.
This is my main reason for wanting to wait to TTC. I want to make sure my Jess is well on the road to recovery and getting used to her false leg before thinking about number two. Now to the point...

Even tho we haven't 'done the deed' for a rather long time I still feel a pang of bitter dissapointment when the witch visits! I know full well that all the ingreedients are not in the mixing bowl so to speak but I still feel let down when reaching for my sanitary towels. Why can't my brain be rational, you haven't had sex love, course you're gonna get your peroid.
I think I'm just weird!
xXx

no i understand where you're coming from hun. i've been wanting a baby for a good few years now and before i got bfp and before i was TTC i used to always be upset at seeing AF arrive despite knowing there was no chance in hell it wouldn't show! its cos your heart doesn't want witch so is trying to override your head!
hope your little girls op goes well, she's also lucky you're being so considerate to her and making sure she's settled despite really wanting another x x

nikki :hugs: i completely understand we're waiting for a few years or so, and its really hard i hate the bloody :witch: and it upsets james' too :dohh:
thinking of you so much honey, sending very big :hug: to you and gorgeous jessie :hug: x x x

Thanks girls, it means a lot to know that I'm not going slowly bonkers and that you ladies understand.

Wishingonastar good luck with your pregnancy hun :hug:

Princess_bump I hope your TTC journey will be a short one when the time comes, Maddi is a little stunner :cloud9:

xXx

I was the same this month, i was a few days late and i was GUTTED when it arrived. I'm so broody its unreal.

:hugs:

hi hun this is exactly how i feel sometimes. we are waiting until april to try because we think the timing will be better but i still feel just like that when the witch comes. you are not on your own! there is always someone on here who understands!

god, i really can relate to what your saying.
Even though my chances of getting pregnant are really slim right now, i still fell dispointed when i realise im not :(

I feel the exact same way as well each month I usually do a pregnancy test even though we have used protection every time, and each month I get my period I feel so sad. So if your a nutter I am one as well.

You always hope don't you, I suppose unless you haven't done it at all or completely at the wrong time sometimes there is a little chance that it could happen - I think we all feel like this a bit because we want it so much

awww hun i know how u feel we are waiting until next year but im gutted that i have to wait xx

Aww Nik, bless ya bum lol! :hug: You're not wierd darlin.. I do know what you mean tho, we're using the family planning method and I secretly hope sometimes that I might have ovulated late/early or those little swimmers may have held on a bit longer lol! Even tho I just got a new job and there's absolutely no chance that we could have a baby right now! But yeah, I get ya darlin :hug:

same here too. i know my period will arrive but i always hope that it won't! Although thinking about it.. if it DIDNT arrive.. my OH would freak. So maybe its good that it does arrive for now. haha. xx

:hugs: I also know exactly what you mean. Even though i know there's no hope in hell i still wanna cry when AF arrives :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->