stupid power!!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
We had a power out in the middle of the night.... Iwoke up at 5:30, luckily Jasmine was still asleep, but woke up after that... So we tried to make it downstairs in the pitch black and feezing cold, hoped that my tap would have enough hot water left to warm her bottle lol...

And then she got to snuggle with mommy until 8, I was afraid she would get cold cause no heat when the powers out.... Wile it was nice snuggling, it was uncomfotable and I was so afraid I was going to smother her with the blankets, so I didnt really sleep anymore.

Luckily it did come back on.. lol

Sorry about the power but it does sound like a sweet night snuggling :cloud9:

We once had a power break for the whole weekend! Luckily it was October so it wasn't so cold.

Well handled! I would've freaked out :shock: :rofl:

I almost did... I was like, what is going to happen when the fridge thaws? The milk will get hot... wait a minute? The heat wont be on so it will be freezing anyways haha...

Nightmare - we had this once and the board were SO RUDE wouldn't send anyone out until next day even the guy came out and said it was wrong of her!! She said if you can't tell if anyone else is effected its not an emergency we were like it 3/4am or something like that and we had a VERY newborn who now needs feed her answer was 'well I can't give you tips how to feed your baby' BITCH!

We were lucky though we had an open fire so guess what Daddy did ...pan of water over the fire and even made toast lmao!!!

lol, nothing like pioneer living eh wobbles??? unfortunately we dont have a fire place, i would love one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->