Stupid question - One Stop Preg test????

Wendyk07

Mummy to Derrin and PAL
Reaction score
Hi girls,

This may be a daft question. I am nowhere near testing yet but my IC's came today. The instructions say that the urine and test should be at room temp. How long does urine take to cool to room temp and does it really make a difference? Could this be the reason why they give so many evaps?

I will buy other brand but because i am a POAS addict i thought i should start with the cheapies.

Wendy
x

uhh, weird. I would assume they mean not to use a sample that you've just taken out of the refrigerator. I've never heard of letting it cool before testing. It kind of grosses me out actually...

uhh, weird. I would assume they mean not to use a sample that you've just taken out of the refrigerator. I've never heard of letting it cool before testing. It kind of grosses me out actually...

Yeah me to. Its kinda odd but i thought that because i am new to these that it was just me. You have to pee in a cup first and then dip the stick (again all new to me). The very first instruction on the page is that the stick and urine has to be at room temp. :wacko:

Hmm...I always do mine asap...I've never let it cool. But I find that on the IC HPTs it can take up to ten minutes for a BFP to show....

Do they have a number that you can call and ask them if they actually mean let it get to room temp? Or if they're saying not to use fridge stored samples?

Do they have a number that you can call and ask them if they actually mean let it get to room temp? Or if they're saying not to use fridge stored samples?

No number, just an address in Germany. I have taken a photo and i will post it if this lappy lets me. It doesnt mention a fridge just room temp urine and stick.

:shrug:

here goes. I hope this works.

Attachments

• kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 7
Hmm.. Well it does sound like they want you to let the urine get to room temperature. Weird.

Hmm.. Well it does sound like they want you to let the urine get to room temperature. Weird.

Have to say its grossing me out a little. How the hell am i going to know its at room temp without sticking my finger in. :blush:

Haha, true! But I think you'd just be able to feel the side of the cup to see if it's cool enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->