Stupid question.

branham22

Reaction score
I know this is a stupid question but bare with me lol.

I ovulated on September 6th. Thought maybe I was preg during the tww. I was extremely exhausted and came down with a strange runny nose. Started spotting on CD 35 (12 dpo). Af came on time in the middle of the night late 14 dpo/early 15 dpo. Lasted 5 days.

I am now on CD 9. I have felt strange the past couple days. Yesterday, I had a couple dizzy spells and felt hot during them (had when preg with DS too), and felt nauseous all of a sudden. Didn't last too long. Now this morning I am SO thirsty and I am feeling extremely nauseous again. Like I could puke at any second.

What gives?! I know it's a long shot since I had a pretty normal af. But is there a chance? I have heard of women having a period when pregnant but idk how common that is. Can someone help or give me some input? Or get me back to reality 😊 lol.

take a test hun u could be but it might just be feeling a bit off hugs hope u feel well soon x

I Had af type bleeding with my daughter, so there's a chance! Just test to make sure. Good luck hun!

Just as I thought- bfn 😢
Thank you all though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"