Stupid question.

branham22

Reaction score
I know this is a stupid question but bare with me lol.

I ovulated on September 6th. Thought maybe I was preg during the tww. I was extremely exhausted and came down with a strange runny nose. Started spotting on CD 35 (12 dpo). Af came on time in the middle of the night late 14 dpo/early 15 dpo. Lasted 5 days.

I am now on CD 9. I have felt strange the past couple days. Yesterday, I had a couple dizzy spells and felt hot during them (had when preg with DS too), and felt nauseous all of a sudden. Didn't last too long. Now this morning I am SO thirsty and I am feeling extremely nauseous again. Like I could puke at any second.

What gives?! I know it's a long shot since I had a pretty normal af. But is there a chance? I have heard of women having a period when pregnant but idk how common that is. Can someone help or give me some input? Or get me back to reality 😊 lol.

The only way to know is to test. I have had symptoms after AF that made me test but I wasn't pregnant. I think it could be hormones messing you around but test anyway.

I really hate to waste a test on this but I guess if things keep up I should. Lol thanks!

I was convinced I was pregnant in tww back in January but period and several tests said otherwise.

It's worth testing just so you know either way. Good luck :)

I've been in your situation, a test will give you the answer you need.

Just as I thought- bfn.
Oh well. Just waiting to O now :)
Thanks for all your help girls!

testing is key but i will input two things:

1. this pregnancy i experienced extreme nausea before implantation and it returned around 4 wks. it went away after about a week though. i also sneezed at least once a day since DPO 1 to this very day. haha

2. my niece had her period the first four months of her pregnancy. my grandma had her period during maybe one or more of her pregnancies but i dont know for how long when she had it. my period stopped though but it felt like it was already here when i was 7 dpo. no spotting though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->