Stupid question...

stiletto_mom

Reaction score
I'm using Clearblue Advance Digital.

Shows a "O" for low fertility.
Shows a blinking :) for high fertility
Shows a solid :) for peak fertility.

Using the OPK, I got 2 days low, 3 days high and 1 day peak (the test says to stop testing when you get the peak as a result).

Now does that mean my O'day was the "peak" day? Or the first "high" day? Or the last "high" day?

A blinking smiley means it has detected the increase in estrogen leading up to ovulation and is considered a high fertility day because you will be ovulating within the next few days and sperm can live up to 6 days inside you. A solid smiley face means that you are having an LH surge and should be ovulating within the next 24-48 hours. They recommend you BD the day you get the solid and for 2 days after. So your O day was probably the day after you got your solid smiley (or possibly the day after that). Hope that helps.

If your freaky like me the peak day is the day I ovulated, I got flashing for 6 days too!! Unless your temping you wont pinpoint the actual day!

Thanks for the info!

We only BDed on the first solid smiley day. DH was super busy and tired after that. So if we don't get BFP this cycle, I'll be temping the next. I've never temped before, so I'll have to look for how to do that.

We're going away during O-week in March, might not be good for temping since you should be temping at the same time and place every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->