Stupid Question..

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
I am supposed to DTD tonight and tomorrow. The problem is I got 2 wisdom teeth out Monday and they gave me Penicillin and I am on it for a week do you think that can hurt things or should I just wait till next month. I don't want to mess things up..Someone please help answer this for me?
Thanks My Loves..XOOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't think it would do any harm, as you will be finished it tomorrow, right? you won't ov for a few days, if I understand your plan correctly, so I don't see why you should hold off.
I don't think it will do any harm to dtd as planned.
Enjoy xxx

Ps not a stupid question, always best to get other peoples opinions when you aren't sure about something. :hugs: xx

I don't have an answer, but not a stupid question! *hugs*

I would agree with Mhairi, you should be fine, as they leave your system quite quickly and it takes a good while for a fertilized egg to fully attach as well. Go for it, good luck!

xxx

i would say you'd be just fine<3 best of luck to you!

No such thing as stupid question. The more you ask the better you know, i dont think penicilin effects ovulation and all the other business

Be good! Enjoy yourself!

soon you be joining 2ww time

It's perfectly fine, don't worry. With my last pregnancy I was on this for 10 days at around 5-6 weeks pregnant and the doctor said it was safe. Good luck hun! xx

No such thing as a stupid question!

When I was younger and on the pill I remember if I ever got put on antibiotics my Gp would always remind me to use extra protection as they can stop the pill working and you'd be at risk of getting pregnant. So from that I would assume that the antibiotics won't affect your chances this month.

Go for it girl and most importantly make sure you enjoy :winkwink:

Hi Andrea!! :hi::hi:

Don't have any more to add to all the great advice that was already given :thumbup: I agree!! Hope you got to :sex: :winkwink:

Get Busy Lady!!! :hugs: :kiss: :happydance:

Can't wait to see how many beautiful :bfp: we get out of our bunch this month!!! :happydance:

Oh Yea! Almost forgot to mention.... Hey! No such thing as stupid question around these parts :winkwink: Ok ... :haha:

Can't wait to hear about all the symptoms!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Isn't taking antibiotics while on the pill how many women get pregnant? It probably doesn't interfere with ovulation. For the first few weeks, the baby doesn't depend on your blood supply (yolk sac, not placenta) so I wouldn't get concerned about it crossing over.

Have fun TTCing.

Isn't taking antibiotics while on the pill how many women get pregnant? It probably doesn't interfere with ovulation. For the first few weeks, the baby doesn't depend on your blood supply (yolk sac, not placenta) so I wouldn't get concerned about it crossing over.

Have fun TTCing.

No I am not on a birth control pill I am taking penicillin for my wisdom teeth that were pulled and I thought that may interfere with TTC. :flower:

Have fun TTCing.

No I am not on a birth control pill I am taking penicillin for my wisdom teeth that were pulled and I thought that may interfere with TTC. :flower:

I think that's what she means, hon. That if it gets ladies pregnant on the pill then it doesn't interfere with ovulatuion or anything. Get jiggy!!

I agree with the others babe, I don't believe it will interfer. Now get :sex::sex::sex::sex:

If it helps you at all, both of my pregnancies were conceived when I was on antibiotics. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->