sub chorionic bleed

sma1588

mommy 2 kaydence
Reaction score
sorry for the miss spelling but I just found out at 6 weeks I have a sub chorionic bleed.
just wondering if any one else has gone threw this and what the out come was

I have one too. Was just diagnosed last Monday at 9+4 days after a couple days of bleeding. Mine is pretty small and the person I saw didn't seem too worried. I stopped bleeding a few hours after I was seen. I went back to work the next day however and had a huge gush of blood (sorry-tmi). My trousers were soaked. Luckily I was wearing black! I stopped gushing after a short time but I have continued to have a light bleed since then. I spoke to the midwife who has said no sex or baths until a week after I stop bleeding. Im also not supposed to lift anything heavy. She said to continue to expect large amounts of blood loss at random times, so I'm now wearing a pad at all times and always have a change of clothes with me too!

ITS so scary to not know what to expect. If your going to see a nice sized growing baby or find it hasnt made it. I was told mine is looking good and doesnt seem to look like a threatned abortion at this time but can go either way. Im trying to get an appointment for this week with my ob dr.

yes, i had a subchorionic (big) bleed with my second pregnancy. the outcome was a now 3 year old baby boy :p

I did as well.. It bled out big time and the er told me I was miscarrying. Our son will be three in June :)

And me! Had bleeding since 6 weeks and was diagnosed at 8.5 weeks. Since then I've had red gushes and spotting (red, pink and brown). Has stopped for the last week and have 12 week scan tomorrow (scans at 6, 8 and 9 all ok) x

thank you ladies! I had an ultrasound at the regular ob today and he was crap. just did the scan then said he doesn't even see the sch because the machine isn't that great and hes not trained what to look for! didn't give me info on this or anything. I am going to start progesterone suppositories tomorrow though. baby had a hb, don't know what it was he didn't say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->