subcorionic hemmorage?

RawrGirl

Reaction score
Anybody been diagnosed with this and everything worked out fine? My OB just called and said I have this, and now of course I'm nervous.

Not me personally, but I've known many ladies who have had this & everything has been fine.

I had one with my twins, it was there at 8 weeks, my OB recommended no sex and plenty of rest. They did a recheck at 12 weeks to see if it went away yet, it hadn’t, but it was barely there. By 16 weeks at my next ultrasound it was gone. Most of them go away on their own, just get as much rest as you can and from experience your body will let you know if you need to slow down. Hope this is helpful!

Did she say how big it was? I had one last pregnancy and had a mc. But mine was very big early on. I think my doctor said you have a super good chance of it being ok if the sch is less than 20% of the sac size and risk goes up if it is 50% bigger than than the sac or more. My sch was twice as big as the sac and almost all the way around the sac. My friend had a sch in two pregnancies and those were perfectly fine! I wish you all the best! When are they going to give you another scan?

i had one with my daughter and had one with this pregnancy. it caused me some bleeding but has since resolved and is no longer visible on US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->