Success Story which I hope will give you hope

Thank you Welshcob and congratulations on your wonderful news! Gives us all hope!

:flower:

I loved your story Welshcob. :))) Gave me a smile after a low day :)))
Thank you and congratulations on your sweet baby.

Yeps for positive stories !!!!

Well I am not a mother yet - but I just got my positive result yesterday. My husband is 42, I'm 39 and we only started trying in June after getting married in May! I can't help but cast admiring glances at his crotch and occasionally pat him on the back!

We had a whirlwind romance after getting together about two and a half years ago; neither of us had ever wanted children, but that began to change when we got together. We had a long talk last summer and decided to chuck out the pills "at some point". The day after we got married Andy brought up the subject and that was the last pill I took.

We've very much been "NTNP" - no ovulation tests or calendar keeping - just a good amount of fun! This month, AF tried to come on her due date, but went away in 24 hours, leaving a very odd feeling. I said about a week ago that I thought I was pregnant, but thought there was no way it could happen so soon. Finally I couldn't bear it any more, whipped out the First Response - and there was the second line! Gobsmacked is not the word!

Of course we're a LONG way from having a healthy baby at home, and part of me worries that it was "too easy", and I'm in for trouble. But hey, at least it's a start. 35 is just a number, there's such a lot of nonsense spouted about fertility - my advice for older women TTC is to close the papers, chuck out the test strips and get in bed with that hot man of yours!

Hi all, just been browsing through the site, and stumbled on this post. I too wanted to share my positive over 40 story, to give you hope.

I had my first daughter aged 33 after an ectopic, had a gap of 6 years then started trying for number 2. Fell pregnant straight away :happydance:, then had a miscarriage:cry:, followed by 3 more! We gave up last Feb, got a puppy, then I found out I was expecting, last July. I gave birth to our beautiful second daughter in March this year aged 42. It can happen, I dont feel too old, and am so chilled this time round. Baby dust to you all, dont stop believing.

Fabulous, she is gorgeous!
I feel really positive now...realigned my link with the universe!
Positive thinking. I'm writing this down now...
I am going to be pregnant this very cycle....in a week in fact!
I did chart and temp but I have stopped and just gooing to make sure I'm living a healthy happy life and obviously BD every other day!
Love Bex

That's the spirit Bex, positive thinking. I also took half a baby asprin every day, and Agnus Castus from Holland and Barrett, which helps line the womb. Not sure if it helped, but within 2 months, this baby took, and stayed put!!!! :happydance: GOOD LUCK. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->