Such a bad mom :(

L

Lovelymummy

So today I had a few errands to run after class so I picked up both kids at daycare and went to target neither of them nap/sleep ever :cry: so everyone was in a pretty bad mood, Fletcher was yelling and SHRIEKING at the top of his lungs for a little Einsteins something or other and Verity was yelling at him to be quiet :dohh: then my phone rang and I got distracted and walked away with the cart while Verity was looking at the fish anddd I didn't realize until we got to check out :dohh: I was sooooooo scared I ran back there and she was just sitting on the floor :haha:.

im sure we all have mad moments, it doesn't make you a bad mum :hugs:

i felt awful the other day, i forgot to strap Harley into the pram, hit a bump he came forward and hit his head on the bar thingy (its not that far away from him) ... he was ok though didnt cry or anything.. but i was like *gulp* bad mum, bad mum, bad mum!

You're not a bad mom hon. Everyone makes mistakes. :hugs2:

im sure we all have mad moments, it doesn't make you a bad mum :hugs:

i felt awful the other day, i forgot to strap Harley into the pram, hit a bump he came forward and hit his head on the bar thingy (its not that far away from him) ... he was ok though didnt cry or anything.. but i was like *gulp* bad mum, bad mum, bad mum!

oh gosh I did something similar after Verity was born, we were living in Holland and the building we were living in had a really low door and she slammed her head :nope: she was fine but I felt really bad.

Don't worry, I lost Elena in a clothes shop last year, I couldn't find her anywhere! We were about to call the police when she climbed out of a clothes rail. It was the weirdest mixture of relief and embarrassment I've ever felt :shy: :rofl:

She can't even remember now, your LO won't remember either. Your not a bad mum :)

We laugh about it now, you'll see the funny side soon too :flower:

Don't worry, I lost Elena in a clothes shop last year, I couldn't find her anywhere! We were about to call the police when she climbed out of a clothes rail. It was the weirdest mixture of relief and embarrassment I've ever felt :shy: :rofl:

She can't even remember now, your LO won't remember either. Your not a bad mum :)

We laugh about it now, you'll see the funny side soon too :flower:

haha yeah I want to get most of the screw ups out now before they understand.

You're not a bad mom, hun. :hugs:

I was working at walmart a while ago and there was a woman who lost her daughter in the store. I don't think there was anyone who judged the mom because we were all just so happy that the little girl was found quickly. Sometimes stuff like that happens. :hugs:

Your not a bad mum! We all make mistakes. Good thing she was sitting there waiting :)

Your not a bad mum in the slightest:hugs:
Sometimes we have so much on our minds and a million & 1 things do to! We arnt super humans lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->