Such a bargain in Asda

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by haze, Jan 26, 2011.

1. haze

haze Mum + Pink Bump

I went into Adsa today to do my weekly shop. I normally go to Sainsburys but thought I'd have a look to see if there was anything good left in the baby stuff.
    I got all the bottle's, steriliser, nappies, bottle warmer bags, baby blanket, 3 baby vests, 3 sleep suits, scratch mitts, a hat and baby boots all for £55!
    I have everything I need now apart from my hospital bag stuff and the moses basket and pushchair.
    Feeling a bit better about not getting the sure start now everything is nearly ready :happydance:

2. april24april

april24april Pregnant!

Wow that's fab! I got lots of bargains there last week too!

X

3. Gemie

Gemie Mum to 3

Does anyone know when the baby event ends? could do with going myself but I don' get paid until friday. x

4. haze

haze Mum + Pink Bump

I would imagine it would still be on on friday, I thought it had finished but Im glad it hadn't I only have to buy a moses basket. pushchair and my hospital bag stuff now :)

5. blondey

blondey Well-Known Member

Keep your eye out as I think I remember even more reductions at the end of the event too last time

xx