• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sudden burst of energy after weeks of extreme exhaustion?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hello gals:hi:

So basically for the past 2 weeks I've had severe exhaustion where I haven't been able to do anything much and was doing nothing but yawn. Also have had bad SPD and just was feeling horrible and in alot of pain where I can barly walk.

But today I've woken up with this sudden burst of energy. I actually feel fantastic the best of felt in months. My pelvis dont hurt I just feel brilliant and have this huge urge to sort out and get stuff done.

How can u feel so crappy then at almost 36 weeks suddenly feel like tigger on speed lol:yipee::bunny::wohoo::dance::plane::rofl::headspin::dog:

I didnt sleep very well as per usual so I really dont understand why I suddenly feel so brilliant and happy and bouncy.

I lost my mukas plug and had the bloody show 2 weeks ago tommorow then after that everything dried up but I have noticed a hugggge increase in CM. It's real slimy and gross. Some is quite thick. I'm booked in to be induced on 24th September at 37+1 weeks but I was just wondering is this sudden burst of energy is a sign I may go into spontaneous labour b4 my induction?

I don't know... but want to share with me? I have no energy, I'm literally sitting around in my pjs all day, I leave the dishes until last minute manage just a load of washing a day, and I can't even remember the last time I even washed my hair when I showered lol in struggling:rofl:

I don't know... but want to share with me? I have no energy, I'm literally sitting around in my pjs all day, I leave the dishes until last minute manage just a load of washing a day, and I can't even remember the last time I even washed my hair when I showered lol in struggling:rofl:

That's been me for a few months hahaha and then the past 2 weeks extreme exhaustion. I thought it was my iron again but no that's fine. I literally felt like a zombie and lived in my pjs and did no housework because I was just exhausted 24/7

Then today I'm all hyper and running around like a looney going I must get this done and I must get that done.
It's now 00:32 and I feel tired now. Had diarhea tonight and been getting contractions again but nothing to consistent at the moment.
Really thought my waters were gonna go earlier and I keep having hot flashes.
Got a stupid nose bleed again hahaha.
Be interesting to see if I feel all energetic tomnorow as well.
Today has been such a great day it was so nice to have all that energy after months and months with no energy.
Body is telling me to sleep now so I'm gonna try and get some sleep.
Dont worry about housework and stuff hon just listen to ure body and rest. Xxx

Nesting hun!! You know babys coming soon! Xx

I always thought nesting was when u started cleaning weird stuff like cupboards and light bulbs Haha. All I've been doing is sorting and organising. Even set up babies moses basket and put all the sheets and blankets on it. And added some more stuff to my hospital bag.
Wud that be classed as nesting to hon?

I always thought nesting was when u started cleaning weird stuff like cupboards and light bulbs Haha. All I've been doing is sorting and organising. Even set up babies moses basket and put all the sheets and blankets on it. And added some more stuff to my hospital bag.
Wud that be classed as nesting to hon?

Yeah thata nesting! Nesting doesn't necessarily mean you want to clean lightbulbs hahaha! It could be as well but it's more of you got the sudden urge for everything to be organised and tidy for when baby comes, your definitely nesting :rofl:

Could be because you’re more relaxed now that you finally got a date for induction! That happened to me with my dd

Ahhh that makes sence then.
Thanks ladies. Hope I get that burst of energy again it was great :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back