Sudden painful BMs?? Hellp!!!

mandy_grovie1

Proud Parent
Reaction score
okay so this might contain TMI but I need some advice as to what this might be. I've tried googling it but there are SO many results that I can't sort through them all.

I have had these attacks of sudden sharp, and I mean INTENSELY sharp pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. They are so awful that I double over in pain, and end up shaking and sweating from the pain. It will last for about 2-3 hours. I try going to the bathroom but a lot of times nothing will come out and if it does it's all liquid diarrhea and this dark green color. It's absolutely awful and it is SOOOO painful! This will happen at least once a year if not every couple of months. I will literally be in the bathroom for hours, in tears from the pain and I'm not sure what it could be. Any ideas??

okay so this might contain TMI but I need some advice as to what this might be. I've tried googling it but there are SO many results that I can't sort through them all.

I have had these attacks of sudden sharp, and I mean INTENSELY sharp pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. They are so awful that I double over in pain, and end up shaking and sweating from the pain. It will last for about 2-3 hours. I try going to the bathroom but a lot of times nothing will come out and if it does it's all liquid diarrhea and this dark green color. It's absolutely awful and it is SOOOO painful! This will happen at least once a year if not every couple of months. I will literally be in the bathroom for hours, in tears from the pain and I'm not sure what it could be. Any ideas??

First off that is so painful and I feel for you, not saying this is happening to you but this is what happened to me. I had to go to gastro doc which I think you should see. I have Gerd and Ibs which is what caused this and is now under control.

((hug))

I just saw this!! Thank you so much for replying! Did you have similar experiences ? It hasn't happened in over a year but I just don't know why it happened three times within a few months of each other.

I just saw this!! Thank you so much for replying! Did you have similar experiences ? It hasn't happened in over a year but I just don't know why it happened three times within a few months of each other.

maybe it was a reaction to something you ate or something in something you ate

next time it does happen write in a journal everything you did that day and ate..

so if it happens again you can compair....if it has not happened in so long i wouldnt worry...

me i have gerd and ibs...its under control now though

Ouch how painful for you, it sounds like constipation to me, when there is a blockage the only stuff that can come out is liquid diarrhoea which gies around the blockage. Maybe if it happens again see the doctor to see if there is anything you can take to help.

sounds so painful! sorry you are going throw this. I've had my fair share of issues in that dept! I agree with the others, try to write down what you ate. Stick to the brat diet bananas, rice, applesauce, and...toast! Lots of water too!
xo

Thanks girls!! I've had Digestive issues since I was a kid. They did a scan on my belly during an attack I had when I was 8, and they said there was a ring of BM around my intestines. Only thing that worked was an enema, laxatives never help me! I really need to incorporate more water into my diet.

Thanks girls!! I've had Digestive issues since I was a kid. They did a scan on my belly during an attack I had when I was 8, and they said there was a ring of BM around my intestines. Only thing that worked was an enema, laxatives never help me! I really need to incorporate more water into my diet.

water and fiber help tons..

i eat these gummy fiver things, they have helped me alot.

i take so many other pill form supplements i just couldnt take another and i hate drinking the thick fiber stuff...

so far the gummies have worked great..maybe if you can where you are try and look for them....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->